True financial planning is about strategy resulting in a roadmap to success. It involves a comprehensive view of your current circumstances (including lifestyle, income and relationships – be they familial or business), establishing clear, realistic goals for the future and setting a sound course to achieve those objectives. Financial planning should always focus on unbiased advice, uniquely tailored to each individual’s circumstances. It should never be about product sales or commissions. It is about you.
At Carnick & Kubik, we only have one product to offer: impartial financial advice.
To turn your ambitions into reality, you need a plan. And to create a plan that will be successful over many years, you must address five critical areas:
- Understanding your current financial status and areas for improvement.
- Establishing short-term and long-term goals.
- Identification of any potential obstacles to achieving your goals.
- Creation of an action plan to overcome these obstacles and reach your goals.
- Ongoing monitoring of goal achievement and implementation of needed adjustments.
This organized, clear process is one we have developed and refined. It is at the heart of everything we do at Carnick & Kubik. Unlike some advisors, we don’t offer planning as a path to merely sell
Your financial well-being involves more than the balance in your bank account. When you sit down with our financial planning professionals, we’ll examine everything occurring today in your life as well as your plans—and even dreams—for the future. Based on your unique circumstances, we prepare a comprehensive financial strategy … for a fixed, flat fee. We are so confident you will find this process of profound value that we offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. If our planning process isn’t what you expected, it won’t cost you a dime. That’s how confident we are of our ability to make a true difference in your planning.
Every plan we create considers the following areas, where appropriate:
- Life Goals Evaluation
- Personal Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Investment Diversification
- Investment Risk Analysis
- Coordination of Personal Investments with Employer Plans
- Employee Benefit Coordination
- Trust Opportunities
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management (insurance for life, home, auto, health, disability, liability)
- Retirement Planning
- Charitable Giving and Opportunities
- Educational Funding
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfers
- Asset Protection